Sunday, May 10, 2015

I Exist...ted

I saw you walking, head bow down.

Bad day? Or gravity is too strong?

I said hello soon as I thought you're near enough to hear me.

But I guess that you are too consumed to even notice.

I saw you sitting at the field, all alone and your eyes are closed.

Wrong side of the bed? Or nightmares are just crazy?

I waved my hand soon as I believe you open your gaze and see me.

Why, I guess it's just too crowded, too many faces for me to assume.

I saw you staring at the sky, tears flowing down your cheeks.

Sad movie? Or the world is just so mean?

I try to reach out to tap your shoulder soon as I am near you.

Such in a hurry maybe as you suddenly stroll away.

I saw you holding a flower, you drop it on the ground.

Atlast a refreshing sight!

I look down at the flowers and now I need not to ask.

Amidst all my inkling, my name is written on the grave's mask.

No comments:

Post a Comment